AWC Affiliated Organizations
- Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communication - the agency responsible for the evaluation of professional journalism and mass communications programs in colleges and universities.
- The Matrix Foundation - promotes the advancement of women in the communications profession by providing funds for education, research and publications. It carries out its educational and charitable goals in cooperation with the Association for Women in Communications.
- Women Impacting Public Policy - a national bipartisan public policy organization that advocates for and on behalf of women and minorities in business, strengthening their sphere of influence in the legislative process of our nation, creating economic opportunities and building bridges and alliances to other small business organizations.
- Masters in English – English education site listing various graduate schools and popular degree programs in Communications, English, History, Liberal Arts and Writing.
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication - a non-profit, educational association of journalism and mass communication faculty, administrators, students and media professionals.
- Bulldog Reporter
- CopyEditor Page - workshops, subscriptions, links, and job board for copyeditors.
- Freedom Forum
- Graduate Schools for Communications, Journalism & Mass Media
- The International Association of Women in Radio and Television (IAWRT) - an international organization with worldwide membership of professional women actively engaged in the production and management of programs in the electronic media or in fields closely allied to broadcasting. The organization was founded in 1951.
- The Journalist's Toolbox - offers more than 1,850 websites helpful to reporters and editors.
- My High School Journalism – The world’s largest host of teen generated news.
- Net.Capitol Inc - a leading developer of Internet-based products and services for public affairs and political organizations.
- Philly Creative Guide - connects you with creative people, companies, events and ideas.
- Women Executives in Public Relations - a public relations organization for senior level women in the field, WEPR supports career advancement of female practitioners and fosters the use of public relations to benefit the goals of business and society.
- The Write Way, an enormous list of communications links.
- Workplacediversity.com – connects candidates with employers who are proactive in the quest to create a diverse workforce.
The Written Word - Slices of Humble Pie for Grammatical Egotists