Online Membership Directory (Members Only)
Connect with AWC members around the world. The AWC Membership Directory provides you with 24/7 access to networking with your peers.
Online Publications (Members Only)
Stay current with AWC events and activities by reading e-news bulletins that inform members of upcoming activities and news.
Apply your leadership skills and learn more about the latest best practices in communications by making connections locally through your involvement with student and professional chapters
Utilize the Newsroom Links page for direct access to affiliated organizations, communication resources, women’s programs and expert writing references.
Advance as a Professional
Part of the mission of the AWC is to champion the advancement of women across all communications disciplines by recognizing excellence and promoting leadership.
Know to Grow and Speed Mentoring: NEW Professional Development Events aimed at advancing your career.
Be Recognized for Your Work
Further enhance your communication skills and seek to have them celebrated through the following programs:
- Clarion Awards. The Clarion Awards is a renowned competition open to all communicators. It annually recognizes excellence in more than 100+ communication field categories. Members can participate at reduced rates.
- National Awards. AWC individual members are eligible for the National Awards. They include the Headliner Award, Georgina McDougal Davis Award, Lifetime Achievement Award and others.
Find a New Job
Investigate or expand your career options by using the online AWC Job Board
. Peruse more than 500+ position postings in a variety of communications fields. Set up a Job Alert notifying you by e-mail of new job opportunities which match your search criteria and post an anonymous resume that will enable you to list your experience and qualifications in a protected environment. AWC member employers are eligible to receive the member rate for posting jobs.
Participate in AWC Twitter Chats
Don’t miss the chance to participate in one of AWC’s online professional development opportunities, @AWCchat. The chats take place on Twitter first Thursday of the month at 12:30pm EST, and are led by AWC’s Sheila Scarborough. Simply follow @AWCchat on Twitter, then use hashtag #awcchat in your tweet to join in the discussion.
AWC Chat is currently on hiatus. Check back soon for updates!
Save Time and Money
LegalShield® Legal Plans
Group Rates Now Available. Access to Experienced Attorneys for as Low as $15.95/month! Visit LegalShield® for services and special offers.
Penny Wise Office Products
Penny Wise offers brand name office products at discounted member rates, toll-free ordering, fast and free delivery ($45 minimum order) and hassle-free returns. Benefits include:
- More than 40,000 brand name office supplies at the lowest prices, guaranteed! While no company can guarantee its prices are the lowest on every product every day, our AWC contract assures members the lowest price available. Here’s how: If you buy a product from Penny Wise and then see it advertised for less elsewhere, simply send the ad to Penny Wise within 30 days and receive a credit for the difference. You can’t ask for more!
- Fast service: FREE Next Day Delivery on your order of $45 or more
- An additional 3% discount on all online orders. This discount is automatically calculated when you complete your order!
To set up your account, contact Penny Wise at 1-800-942-3311, or visit www.penny-wise.com. Be sure to mention your AWC membership or enter the WCO savings code for the AWC account, online.
The Association for Women in Communications is excited to announce a new partnership with HotelStorm to bring you exclusive hotel discounts. HotelStorm negotiates hotel discounts only available to our members, with discounts up to 55%. Just go to our site and use password MEMBERPERK for access.