Please review the following 2012 Judge Selection Criteria to make sure you are eligible for judging the 2011 Clarion Awards competition.
- Submit an application by April 20, 2012
- Have at least 10 years of professional experience or hold a master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Have routine access to e-mail.
- Have routine access to high-speed internet.
- Be able to access the following file formats: Images (jpeg, png, psd), Documents (pdf, doc, docx), Audio/Video (mpg, avi, mov, wav, mp3, wmv, mp4).
- Feel comfortable learning new technology.
- Agree to have her/his bio and photo posted on the AWC website acknowledging her/his role as a judge.
- Judges will receive registration information for the Clarion Awards Judges Site at the time their applications are accepted. This online registration must be completed by May 1, 2012 and assistance will be provided for any questions that may arise during the registration process. Once all judges are registered, they will be assigned specific categories. Entries in these categories will be made available to the judges online via the Clarion Awards Judges Site.
- Judges will be required to complete and submit their judging scores online by June 18, 2012. Judges may select one winning entry per category. If a judge determines that no award is merited for a category an explanation must be submitted to AWC headquarters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet all of the above criteria, please complete the Clarion Awards Judge Application
to be considered for a judging position in the 2012 Clarion Awards Competition.
Please complete the application and either email to
email@example.com, print and fax to (703) 342-4311 or print and mail to The
Association for Women in Communications, 3337 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.